Virtual Career Center
Alumni Career Center
As a UIUC alumnus you have access to Alumni Career Center services
Your Illini Alumni Career Center offers free career webinars to alumni! If you haven't attended one of their webinars yet, I encourage you to. They are content rich and worth an hour of your time.
Free Career Webinars, we'll post the details as we know them.
To register for Career Center programs, go to www.uiaacareers.org/events.html.
- Keep Up Your Job Search Throughout the Holidays (Nov 18)
- What Employers Look for in Your Application (Dec 1)
- How Much is Enough in My Job Search (Dec 8)
Webinars are one of the services to which you have access without fees as University of Illinois alumnus.
Additional Alumni Career Center features include:
- Hire UI Alumni, a free Alumni Job Board. New job openings are posted daily to this 24/7 job board for U of I alumni. You can include your resume in the alumni database
- Free Virtual Career Center - your comprehensive, self-directed tutorial for career exploration, job search and career management information and worksheets. It includes links to these tools and details about advising and career assessments that are available for nominal fees.
- The Alumni Career Center blog at www.uiaa.org/careers/blog presents regular postings to help you with your job search and career management
- Advising and Career Assessment Programs: Fee-based programs
- Begin at www.uiaa.org/careers for links to these tools and for details about advising and career assessments that are also available for nominal fees. If you have questions or comments about UIAA Alumni Career Center resources, contact them by calling 312-575-7830 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call the Career Center at 312.575-7830, or send an email to email@example.com with any questions or comments about Alumni Career Center services and programs.
Alumni Career Center programs are supported in part by Sustaining and Life Member gifts to the UIAA.